Monday, August 30, 2010

Hunger Games


Well, I gave into peer pressure and starting reading "Hunger Games". I try to avoid these books because once I start I can't put the darn thing down. And as usual I did nothing yesterday but read. I absolutely loved the first book. I read it in one day, and went first thing this morning to get the second one. Guess I won't get much done this week, might as well finish the series and get it over with. It is The Truman show meets Avatar. If you're a reader I highly recommend them, I think they will be this years "Twilight". I'm sure there's a movie in the making.

1 comment:

KALLI said...

I haven't actually caved yet. But I may as well just give into the inevitable sooner than later. I am the same way with getting immersed in books. My children could be on fire and I wouldn't know. I wanted to wait until the third came out because I hate reading a series and having to wait a year for the next one, it bugs. Thanks for a good review I guess I will go get it.