Thursday, August 6, 2009

Little League Football 09

The boys are both playing football this year. They just got their pads last night. I'll tell you, helping Traeson get his all put on and things really made me realize how fast time flies. It seems like just yesterday I was helping JR into pants that were way to big, and pulling his extra large head through the tiny opening of his under-armor shirt (not to mention his helmet). And now he he's huge and won't let me help at all, and is teaching his brother. It's fun to see them grow up but you miss the little things when they do.
Can't wait to see them in action. The first game is Aug. 22nd. The schedule will be a out a day or two before that. Check the calendar for it.

1 comment:

KALLI said...

love the updated blog.
Taylor looks so grown up and pretty. I know what you mean about time flying. Everyday I look at Rebb and I'm reminded of when Porter looked EXACTLY like that. I love that you post the football schedule. We may drive up one day and watch a game. Porter would love it.